May. 1, 2012
30th of April Meeting- Notes on broadening the forum
- Asking the year eights who are doing the assemblies this week about voting for the forum representatives/ becoming part of the forum.
- Try and get one boy and girl from each tutor?
- Try and get the right gender & age balance.
- THREE REPRESENTATIVE GROUPS- One with 3 to 4 members from each house, one being the forum we have now with the biweekly meetings and the last being around 100 students meeting 3 times a year.
- Skype links so the alumni (ex students) can be part of the meetings- Reece/Megan, Chris Hill, Pete Barrett, the footballers. Anyone else?
- Going to primary schools to talk to year fives and sixes.
- All years are participating in Humanutopia - 15th of May is year 8, 16th of May is year 7, 17th are year 9.
- UN year of Co-Operatives is 2012- kick off on the 4th of May.
- FInd out who wants to go on the Dalai Lama trip- family members can go if they want but it needs to be arranged and it will cost £25 for anyone extra.
- We need a Co-op newsfeed (WHY THIS PAGE IS BEING CREATED).
- RSS newsfeed.
- Blog (AGAIN, WHY THIS IS BEING CREATED)