May. 4, 2012
Notes on the proposed mobile phone policy
- You can use your phone at break and lunch- this will reduce the amount of phone usage in class.
- Teachers are worried about letting students use phones in class as they’ll get into trouble off of the management.
- Phone sign:
Teachers put it up on the wall to signal you can use your phones. When it’s down, you are not allowed to use your phone under any circumstances. Velcro backed so it’s obvious when you aren’t allowed to use them.
- NOT allowed to use them in changeover as this will interfere with class time- it will end up being 5 or more minutes just getting to the next lesson.
- Funny announcements/jingles over the radio.
- Harsher rules if you are caught using it when not allowed- straight to the safe.
- Trial period of this new policy